Bad customer service and business practices
September 27, 2017
This company should not be in business. The facility on the 300 block of Zaragoza had a fire on September 4th 2017 burning close to 60% of their units. The worst part was they did not contact their storage tenants. It is now September 26th. We found out all our items were destroyed in a fire yesterday, (caused by an electric shortage, probably due to their faulty wiring) via the NEWS. Arriving at the faciilty, we saw our unit was one of the burned units. We had many many items and they did not have the decency to pick up the phone for five minutes to notify us....such a shame. Save yourself the loss and do NOT rent here!