The worst thing to ever happen to us!
September 27, 2017
This company should not be in business. The facility on the 300 block of Zaragoza had a fire on September 4th 2017, burning close to 60% of their units. The absolute worst part was they did not contact their storage tenants. It is September 26th today. We found out all our items were destroyed in a fire yesterday, caused by an electric shortage (probably due to their faulty wiring) via the NEWS. Arriving to the faciilty we saw our unit was one of the burned units. We had many many items and they did not have the decency to pick up the phone, email or SOMETHING...such a shame. Save yourself the loss, heartache, and money.....do not rent here! FYI Please read your contracts carefully.